Saturday, November 28, 2009

Daytona Beach Relocation Guide

Many people consider Daytona Beach, Florida, a haven for spring breakers and cyclists only. In part it is certainly true, there are spring breakers, who attends Daytona Beach bike week biker pouring event each year is undoubtedly the area from across the United States, but, as I recently moved to Daytona Beach for a chance to work I certainly say that it is much more to offer! I only in Daytona Beach for about a month, but I see that the situationitself is very central, the beach is beautiful and the nightlife is not bad. Of course, when you move to a new location you can discover you have developed the hard way on the bar "at risk" areas, or dive for cyclists, so I try to give some advice would punch his hand on the first claim.

Volusia County (Daytona Beach) is absolutely huge, and spans all the way along the coast towards the sea. I work in South Daytona, but when I decided for the first time here, I tried, especially in Ormond BeachRenting the field for a house or an apartment near the sea. Ormond Beach is located quite elegant, with spurts of students, young professionals and older people. I chose Ormond Beach, because of Starbucks (I'm addicted!) Located on Granada, which is the bridge in the center of Ormond Beach. It is also very clean and beautiful city and the housing market in ruins, and the already very low cost of real estate in Florida (especially in Volusia County) I was 2-3 bedroomsFor rent for $ 850 - $ 1200 Incredibly, considering that Florida is real estate in the water! Well, not quite the whole ocean, just a short walk and a road.

If I have more familiarity with the area that I realized that would take me about 30 minutes to go, the work of Ormond Beach. So I started looking around the area of New Smyrna Beach to Port Orange to Edgewater in Ponce Inlet. I finally to a place in Daytona Beach, north of Silver Beach. I was lucky enough to find a greatSet in a nice neighborhood, since about 2 kilometers to the north has been started, the areas of Daytona Beach, you can not see the family-friendly "too. I would not say that the ghetto, but for a city in Florida, the area would be very questionable to Daytona Beach one or two surround-mile International Speedway Blvd. and Holly Hill. Anywhere in South Daytona, Daytona Beach Shores, Ormond Beach, Ponce inlet and Orange City are OK, check it out!

I have not really ventured too far into the nightLiving in Daytona Beach, but as far as I can tell, there are many young people and students (I am a young man.) In Port Orange, off of US1 and Dunlawton and Silver Beach is a restaurant / bar called Martini Martini Chop House " . I went on a Wednesday evening for the "Wine Down Wednesday" and was very pleasantly surprised with the event: $ 12 for all sample wines from white to red, with free appetizers! I have not eaten, but the food was delicious and the crowd was different,from younger to older people to enjoy the outdoor terrace or sit in the taste of food.

The only other place I visited I really liked Ocean Deck, in the heart through the right side of Daytona International Speedway Blvd. I know, I know I already said that it was a "risk" was the area. Well, still is, and I do not recommend that women and children risk only after sunset. But as for the nightlife, is one of the coolest bars I ever am. Opens the beach inBack from the terrace, where on a walk for the potable water a Heineken, Corona or .... Vodka tonic, or whatever your poison. The audience is quite young, but very different, with some elderly and the public.

Tom Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment